The elected Provincial Council has 15 elected positions:
Executive Committee (6 positions): To deal with day-to-day operations of the association.
- Vice President
- Past President
Professional Directors (6 positions): To ensure professional issues are considered.
- Audiology – Public Practice
- Audiology – Private Practice
- Speech-language Pathology – Early Intervention Services
- Speech Language Pathology – Adult Services
- Speech Language Pathology – Schools Practice
- Speech-language Pathology – Private Practice
Directors – Main Committee Groupings (3 positions): To ensure committees have a direct line to the policy-approving body of the association.
- Area Representative
- Professional Education
- Public Education
The President, Vice President, and Past President all serve one-year terms. All other members of PC serve two-year terms.
Minutes of Provincial Council Meetings
The Provincial Council meets six times annually. Minutes of each meeting are available online to members.