Skip to content

College Fee Increase

What can you do to take action regarding the fee increase?

  • Write a formal letter to CSHBC with your concerns. CSHBC Email: Registrar and CEO.
  • Sign Speech and Hearing BC’s petition and encourage your colleagues to do so as well.
  • Speak to your employer regarding the possibility of having your Speech and Hearing BC and SAC fees covered as part of your professional development budget. SAC members in other provinces have been able to have their fees covered out of the PD budgets, given that SAC now offers free access to online professional development as a membership benefit.